Prestwick Phytochemical Library
A small compound collection for natural product screening
A collection of 320 natural products, mostly derived from plants, assembled by medicinal chemists and rich in diverse chemotypes, thus realistic for follow-up chemistry
- Original starting point in hit/lead discovery programs
- General biological activity screening
- Scaffold-hopping strategies
Two different presentations:
- pre-dissolved in DMSO ready for screening at precise 10 mM concentration and tailored volumes (100 to 500 µL) in 96 or 384 well plates, and customizable (volumes, plating)
- as dry powder in vials starting at 5 mg, with cherry-picking possibility.
A database ready for use:
Always provided with an annotated database as structural data file (SDF), IsisBase (DB) as well as an XLS file. Annotation includes molecular family, plant family, genus and species, and if known (published) target and activity.
A file containing names and structures may be required on request prior purchasing.
Additional amounts of substances:
Re-supply of any hit-compound up to 20 mg provided at a small fee.
The Library is sold with "no strings attached" (i.e. no royalties or milestones are requested).