Prestwick Chemical, The Medicinal Chemistry Company
Prestwick Chemical aims at accelerating your discovery and development of the next generation of innovative small molecule drugs through:
Medicinal Chemistry Services
Hit discovery and optimizing leads into drug candidates represent often the bottleneck of drug development programs. Today's challenge consists of shortening the optimization process, improving quality of compound flow as well as project management, thus reducing overall costs.
Thanks to their expertise in traditional medicinal chemistry and particularly in lead optimization, Prestwick's team of medicinal chemists and pharmacists can be of great assistance to achieve these goals.
Prestwick is proud to have contributed putting one drug on the market from its contract research services, as well as several compounds in Phase III clinical trials. It has an enviable list of big pharma customers, including GSK, Johnson & Johnson, Sanofi Aventis, Bayer and Abbott, as well as dozens of small and mid-size pharma and biotech clients.
Smart Chemical Screening Libraries
- May 15-17, 2016, Budapest, HU, 1st European Drug Discovery for Neurodegeneration Conference
- June 6-9, 2016, San Francisco, CA, USA, Bio International Convention
- July 6-8, 2016, Caen, FR, RICT 2016
- August 28 - September 1, 2016, Manchester, UK, EFMC-ISMC 2016
- September 28-30, 2016, Autrans, FR, Ecole thématique de criblage