PRESTWICK CHEMICAL LIBRARY®
A SUCCESSFUL LIBRARY SINCE 1999
400+ publications MENTIONING THE PRESTWICK CHEMICAL LIBRARY®
PRESTWICK CHEMICAL LIBRARY®: A High Level Of Satisfaction
Clients recontact Prestwick for:
- Resupply of hits (hit-likeness confirmed)
- New purchase of Libraries
- Hit Follow-up services
- SAR studies and optimization projects
Lastest Case studies
- Clinical validation of blood/brain glutamate grabbing in acute ischemic stroke.
- Antimicrobial and Antibiofilm Activity of Synergistic Combinations of a Commercially Available Small Compound Library With Colistin Against Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
Lastest Latest Publications
- Prochlorperazine Increases KCC2 Function and Reduces Spasticity after Spinal Cord Injury.
- Novel drug candidates for treating esophageal carcinoma: A study on differentially expressed genes, using connectivity mapping and molecular docking.
- A drug screening assay on cancer cells chronically adapted to acidosis.
- Repurposing of Ribavirin as an Adjunct Therapy against Invasive Candida Strains in an In Vitro Study.
- New use of an old drug: inhibition of breast cancer stem cells by benztropine mesylate.