Prestwick Peptidic Macrocycle Library : A Unique Library of 400 Peptidic Macrocycles
Prestwick and GENEPEP propose a library of high purity 400 short macrocyclic peptides designed with a mix of natural and non-natural amino acids and different types of cyclization (disulfide, lactam, triazole). Macrocyclization can provide a method of improving target potency and modulating selectivity. Cyclic peptides in comparison to their linear counterparts combine multiple interesting properties like low toxicity and improved enzymatic stability.
Prestwick Peptidic Macrocycle Library : key features
- A collection of 400 short (5 amino acids), chemically synthesized peptidic macrocycles containing natural and non-natural amino acids
- 17 or 20-membered ring
- Different cyclization motifs (disulfide, lactam, triazole) – Mean MW: 570
- Constrained, stabilized peptide sequences with exposed side chains
- Conveniently prepared, ready for multiple screenings
Prestwick Peptidic Macrocycle Library : application
The Prestwick Peptidic Macrocycle Library is a great starting point to identify enzyme inhibitors, agonist or antagonists of GPCRs, protein-protein interaction disruptors (inhibitors).
Prestwick Peptidic Macrocycle Library : how Provided?
- Lyophilized in five 96-well plates. The amount of compound in each well is 0.1 µmol and yields a 1 mM peptidic macrocycle solution when adding 100 µL of solvent
- Powder form on request
Request a quote