A Unique Library of 400 Peptidic Macrocycles
Prestwick and GENEPEP propose a library of high purity 400 short macrocyclic peptides designed with a mix of natural and non-natural amino acids and different types of cyclization (disulfide, lactam, triazole). Macrocyclization can provide a method of improving target potency and modulating selectivity. Cyclic peptides in comparison to their linear counterparts combine multiple interesting properties like low toxicity and improved enzymatic stability.
- A collection of 400 short (5 amino acids), chemically synthesized peptidic macrocycles containing natural and non-natural amino acids
- 17 or 20-membered ring
- Different cyclization motifs (disulfide, lactam, triazole) – Mean MW: 570
- Constrained, stabilized peptide sequences with exposed side chains
- Conveniently prepared, ready for multiple screenings
The Prestwick Peptidic Macrocycle Library is a great starting point to identify enzyme inhibitors, agonist or antagonists of GPCRs, protein-protein interaction disruptors (inhibitors).
- Lyophilized in five 96-well plates. The amount of compound in each well is 0.1 µmol and yields a 1 mM peptidic macrocycle solution when adding 100 µL of solvent
- Powder form on request
Request a quote