Prestwick Phytochemical Library : A set of small natural molecules
The phytochemical library is a collection of 320 pure natural products, mostly derived from plants. Rich in diverse chemotypes, compounds were selected by medicinal chemists to fit with follow-up chemistry.
Phytochemical Library : Key features
- High chemotype diversity
- High-quality hit guaranteed – Mean MW: 312
- Purity 90%+
- Follow-up chemistry possible
- A constant quality control ensures high purity and stable compounds*
Phytochemical Library : How provided?
- In DMSO at 10 mM (from 100 µL up to 1 mL) ready for screening in 96 or 384 well plates. Customized library (volumes, plating) achieved under request
- Provided with an annotated database as structural data file (SDF), IsisBase (DB) as well as an XLS file. Annotation includes molecular family, plant family, genus and species, and if known (published) target and activity
- Re-supply under request
Phytochemical Library : Application
- Small molecule screening
- Original starting point in hit/lead discovery programs
Request a quote